Always Busy Consulting’s (ABC’s) team has always been embedded in the community and understands the importance of community involvement and engagement. ABC’s history of successful projects in the Pittsburgh region has built upon decades-long partnerships with a wide variety of stakeholders. It is these relationships that help ABC amplify their clients’ messaging and increase engagement.
• Develop and implement community outreach programs
• Assist small, minority and women-owned business in their business development activities
• Coordinate vendor fairs
• Develop corporate profiles for small, minority and women-owned businesses
• Develop, coordinate and implement clients vendor/contractor pre-qualification process in an
effort to expand clients diversity vendor database
• Develop strong community partnerships with stakeholders of the community